Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick question for ya's...

Quick question for ya's...

Let say a young fella made a wee error in judgement some years back and was banned from entering your fine country for a few years.Theres less than a year left on it,and i was wondering what agency i would speak to about getting it lifted.The RCMP up here say there done and clear of it but wont help me on who to speak to down there.I wouldnt mind takin a vacation to the Rally for the cure and get to meet a bunch of ya but.....woops

''Shoot the protester ya cant stop the protest.Murder the rebel ya cant stop the rebellion''..

Shaun I believe it would be immigration. A word to the wise, tell this fine young man not to try to cross over before the alotted time. The U.S. has been a bit funny recently about who crosses the borders. Would be a shame if this young fella couldn't make it in 2005 because he tried to slip in for 2004

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"....C. Reeve 1998

Shaun, if I fly up there tonight and marry you, you'll become an automatic US citizen. Then we could honeymoon at the Rally ...

Betheny and Mary, go get your own room!

What d'ya think about that, my hot little Shake n Bake?

Just stay away from my kittens!

okay, now I'm curious as to what the wee little error was? Martha, I would not marry him until he confesses as to what his crime...er wee little error...was. For all we know he could be some weirdo!

*Shakes herself out of temporary delirium* Thanks Carol, I owe you one, friend. I-I-I almost made a f-f-foolish m-mistake.

Seriously, Shaun, I hope you can work it out so you can attend the Rally. It would be cool to meet you.

Darn those wee errors and customs people anyway. Meeting Shaun...now that would be fun.

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

Thanks Cheesecake that was them.Who would of thought the US Immagration department would so pleasant to deal with.

Yep they can lift it!!! YAHOOOOOO if i do this,and then that,talk to these people then those people, who should contact some people here,, who will fax some people there,who will contact me here.The whole process could take a couple months and like Cheesecake said they advise i stay out until such time as it is legal for me enter....THATS THATS THEN...

OH YA!! Here i am gettin all excited about Martha's proposal and in steps X blabbin away!!!.What a surprise... Smashin all Shauns happy feelins..SMASH..SMASH..SMASH..Thanks again X..

The offense was nothin to serious.Just a wee tale of three young lads,a pick-up truck with an excessive amount of cigarettes and alchohol in the back (yes,all legally purchased) and a complete lack of roads around us while trying to cross back to the motherland with our booty.Just like Robin Hood...kinda...i think..

AYE,Beth i feel the same way about all of you .
    Next time! On the other side of December 17,04

''Shoot the protester ya cant stop the protest.Murder the rebel ya cant stop the rebellion''..

Oh mercy, is that ALL Shaun?! I was hoping for something a little more criminal than that! The good news is....I think he's safe to marry Martha! He seems a bit tame to me now though...he may be TOO tame for you Martha...what a burst to my bubble! Sheesh! (Insert laugh smilies HERE!...my connection at home is so slow all the smilies won't load up sometime.)

blab, blab, blab, blab, blab, SMASH, SMASH, SMASH,
    SMASH.....just kidding.... (laugh smiley goes here!)

edited to say:
    (my smilies finally loaded up, so here! !)

[This message was edited by X on 06-02-04 at 08:00 PM.]

Originally posted by X:

Oh mercy, is that ALL Shaun?! I was hoping for something a little more criminal than that!
    I wish you would of been there that night to tell all the big mean men swearing and pointing shotguns&9mm's at are heads that.The whole time im clicking my heels together chanting ''theres no place like home,there's no place like home''.

Hope you learned your lesson. Don't bogart our beer and cigarettes!