Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: manners towards other members on this forum .

manners towards other members on this forum .

I would like to remind members of the last sentence in the heading above this forum list .
    ''please be gentle and respectful '' .
    personal attacks will NOT be tolerated !

thank you
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .

Junior Member SouthernCheleBelle's Avatar
    You must have a few of the same instigators here that are over at NM. They ruin it for everyone else.

Michele

Hello! Dogger no disrespect to you, but I fail to see why you posted this.

Outside of the political rhetoric, which is mainly done in jest, this board has been rather quiet!

If you're going to be that sensitive, maybe we should keep the conversation to our bowel and bladder routine, i'm sure we can all agree on that.

Greetings Michele,

I thing most people are respectful of each other, the attacks are usually directed at what a person may say or think, instead of directly at an individual. It's a far cry different from Spine Wire and Cando.

Bring back Ron!

Yay! We finally have a Carolina girl on here... the site will now be better.

Welcome to the site Michelle.

-Steven

Originally posted by dogger:

I would like to remind members of the last sentence in the heading above this forum list .
    ''please be gentle and respectful '' .
    personal attacks will NOT be tolerated !

thank you
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .

I also did not get reason why you posted this?

What DINGO bite you recently?

Maybe the Dingo ate your baby

... ...

Bilby - Dogger was able to moderate an indecent attack [aren't they all?] on another member before many people saw it. Maybe because he's an Aussie from a totally different time zone. Anyway, I think that must be what prompted him to start this topic.

Michele - Sometimes the SCI Community and the disablity community at large can be very contentious. But I find this to be true of every online community. And I agree that it can ruin a great resource for everybody.

We usually err on the side of free speech here at CareCure. Because setting a precedent of too much moderation can be just as harmful. But thankfully we have good people that have volunteered to be moderators so we can deal with the most egregious problems of a public forum.

It takes a lot of work. I think that because we have such good people donating their time it indicates what a quality community we have here.

Welcome.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

OMG... You have no room to talk peaches, as you have run atleast one person off the NM boards with your dis belief of their disability...

Thank you Dogger. Its not that it needs to be said ,but, it does need to be reminded to EVERYONE! Annabell... whats the point? Do you want to start a fight? That is the exact reason why it needs to be posted. When you post stuff about "he said, she said" KInd of like what my boy is going through in fifth grade.

dogger, i agree.

i took a long, hard look at my behavior on both the carecure and new mobility messageboards.

i sent a private email of apology to a carecure, and former new mobility, poster. i carboned it to your head moderator, as well.

apology

i even offered to post my apology on carecure.

to my amazement, the email i sent your member was forwarded to a new mobility poster. she (southernchelebelle) posted my email on the nm messageboard.

joyt