Thread: Exercise Therapy

Exercise Therapy

Please take a look at the new Exercise Therapy forum here.

Thanks.

how many forums do we need? were sports and care not inclusive enough to cover this stuff?

The Exercise Forum was set up specifically to address exercise therapies (not sports) such as suspended gait ambulation, FES, programs such as Project Walk, etc. separately from sports or other health care issues.

(KLD)

I appreciate the efforts of the moderators and everyone else who makes this site possible. But I do think there are too many forums. The content gets diluted, and good stuff gets missed.

Yes, Care Cure is losing its "personal" interactions across different subjects and topics. You are now being regulated to predetemine topics in there abitrary sections. If you like it or not you have to search, evaluate and determine if it belongs in life, or another section. Personally this board is getting so structured is appears anal.

Make a political board for all the politacal discussions, it doesn't belong in Life, or does it? What does life consist of?

I see a great board being micromanged to its detertiment.

i am not going to enter into an argument about the number of forums . personally i think an exercise forum is an excellent idea .this is an area that i consider is important and deserves to be separate .
    thank you
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .

What we really need is a forum dedicated to discussing the relevance of other forums.

If we were talking relevance, some of those threads might not get much attention. I mean, now that the Exersize thread is here, the only thing keeping Sports&Travel alive is the hockey thread and Max's "articles."