Thread: Is that Phebus I see?

Is that Phebus I see?

Are you back from the beach?? Haven't seen your name in awhile...

Christopher, how is it hangin bro????????

... ...

Hey guys. Thx.

Hawaii was awesome. Very accessible, plenty to do regardless of level of injury.

Been lurking a little. I haven't taken the time to post although there's plenty to comment on.

CJO, I feel for you. I just read your posts in the Caregiving forum. I had the EXACT same experience. Don't sweat it. I know where you were coming from. Martha and Obieone and I were going at it about 6 mos. ago. Needless to say I rarely post there now.

JLB, Hey its getting to be beach weather by you. I'm from NJ originally (family still there). Where do you live / hangout?

Talk to you guys soon.

Cjo, incidentally my hand surgery is 05/15. I'll keep you posted.

Good to have you posting again. Yeah, I got tangled up in a place I should have stayed out of. Lesson learned.

I'm curious as to how your hand surgery comes out. I'm actually communicating with Craig right now to see if they would oversee my physical therapy and 6 month evaluation after I have Dr. Huang's procedure. I still crave more details, but he told me that 9/1/03 is the tentative date for my surgery. I figure I'll roll the dice, and Wise even liked the September date. Dr. Huang should have published results by then.