Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What got you into the wonderful world of SCI? Photo thread!

What got you into the wonderful world of SCI? Photo thread!

Ok, I'm kind of bored...so lets see some pictures! What got you the exclusive membership in this club...post a photo either before or after...dont have a photo? A detailed description will work too!

First up...'02 Honda 954RR, my new baby in May that year that replaced my street/track bikes (YZF1000 & a ZX-7), awesome bike, but it (and me almost) met an untimely demise playing kissyface with a guardrail. No 'after' photos but I hear it was almost unrecognisable post crash.

Andy

Here's the cause of my membership in this club. 2000 Yamaha R6 with my beautiful wife posing on it.

I was going aboug 85 in a 50 zone when I hit some bumps & gravel while leaned over pretty far. My first & last offroading experience.

It was also unreckognizable after my crash.
    The R6 replaced my Ninja 1000R. After 10 years of riding my one and only crash put me in a wheelchair.

In keeping with the motorcycle theme, here's my '83 Suzuki RM 125. I didn't get hurt on a motorcycle...

...but racing bicycles (BMX) in 1984.

No before picture but heres a pretty explanitory after....

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

not sure how to attach photos so i dont know if this will work, but this was a 92 chevy cavilier

I was the passenger, the driver escaped with a cut on his ear.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Ran over one of these Guy's while water Skiing in the River...I think the one in the middle has a scar.

"Yesterday's History,Tomorrow's a Mystery"

I fell from the ledge on the 3rd floor and landed head first on the concrete.

I am trying to figure out a way to download the three to five minutes of video my wife managed to take of the paramedics trying to extract me from the 1965 Ford Econoline van I was riding in when we were hit head on. If I can find a way of doing this I will have to post a warning that the file is not for the faint-of-heart. They had to peel the top of the van back like a sardine can to get to me.

Wish me luck.

"And so it begins."

Fell from 8000 feet, two of us joined the club in this wreck