• No

10 50.00%
  • 0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll...Chemical Ban.

Poll...Chemical Ban.

Dihydrodgen Monoxide is a colorless and odorless chemical compound being used by huge chemical companies as an industrial solvent and coolant, in nuclear power plants and by large oil companies. It is a constituent of many known toxic substances and is the major component of acid rain. It's in pesticides and it is being used on fruits and vegetables in grocery stores around the country. It can cause excessive sweating, urination and electrolyte imbalance just to name a few. It has been linked to diarrhea, Nausea and vomiting as well.

Do you think Dihydrodgen Monoxide should be banned?

I won't spoil it.

brad, brad... hahaha. um, we'll see how the poll goes

dihydrogen monoxide...dumb liberals. this stuff can be used in our future hydrogen cars. im sure republicans wont ban it. would democrats ban it giving its future important use? would like to know reasoning.

A simple yes or no was required DA. Now come down off that soapbox before I call the fire brigade and have them spray you with this evil compound.
    Andrew

"You can stand me up at the gates of hell
    But I won't back down"
    Tom Petty

Originally posted by DA:

dihydrogen monoxide...dumb liberals. this stuff can be used in our future hydrogen cars. im sure republicans wont ban it. would democrats ban it giving its future important use? would like to know reasoning.
    Assuming there is a future

alissa oh yeah i forgot. the iraqi war was suppose to be WWIII. i take it you voted yes to ban it. why?
    why not take this stuff left over by the evil industry and use it for good.

dihydrogen monoxide...dumb liberals. this stuff can be used in our future hydrogen cars.
    That is all very well DA, but those hydrogen cars will just produce more of the dam stuff as a waste product!

i still say we should NOT ban it. next they will want to ban nuclear power plants because of nuclear waste. btw, i still havent saw 1 good reason to ban it.

I voted no. Wise.