Thread: South Park

South Park

Did any of you "crippled wanna bees" (their words, not mine) see it last night? Totally messed up, but f***in' hilarious

I watched it, and while I'm sure some members here would be apalled by it, I laughed my ass off!

If I was Christopher Reeve, I would be offended. BUT, it did show that stem cells may be the answer for us "wanna bees" that weren't born crips. More people may support stem cells now with the exposure it brought, but I'm sure the method of delivery freaked some people out.

Funny show!!

· If you've always wanted to kill Kenny, South Park Pinball is your game. Use your keyboard to fling a ball past the regular gang. You can hit Mr. Hankey, nail Chef, or kill little Kenny in his orange suit. It sounds violent, but it's so fun!

http://www.comedycentral.com/southparkgames/pinball/

i saw it. it was funny. but they called it stem cells instead of esc. the general public does not know their is a difference.

"South Park is the most important television show of the last 50 years." - The Imaginary Review

Originally posted by DA:

i saw it. it was funny. but they called it stem cells instead of esc. the general public does not know their is a difference.
    DA-
    you failed to mention that the general population, believing everything the see on tv, might heavily protest the experimental use of stem cells after seeing the way a person might have to suck them directly out of a split open fetus! Pretty sick, eh?