So my boyfriend has a question, and it is this: when you're employed and no longer qualify for medicare/medicaid, how do you have a home health aid? I mean, how do you pay for it? Does private insurance take up the cost? How do you continue to get the help you need without having to drain your pockets?

I guess this could lead into a whole new discussion of being forced to depend upon the government because it's all or nothing when it comes to government help. Grrrr.