Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomorrow it is a year.....since I found Care Cure

It sounds to me Mary, that what you desired most you gave away(support and friendship) and it came back to you many times over. God Bless and may the next year be better then this one.For my family we remember this day as the 4th anniversery of my sons accident.Not a happy day but tomorrow always brings new hope.

Joseph thank you...you reminded me of a few events of this year. There is a smaller list..a few who I was around to support and listen to on those particular anniversary days...."Mary it has been 12 years and I feel....." Then more...2 years, 4 years, 9 years, 22 years...some just kids, some older...never appologize for appropriate grief...always feel free to cry to me...I do not know how it feels only how to hear...and console. I am happy to do that. Then we will dry our eyes....straighten up,sort it out and get on with the business of living through this while we hope that the final pieces of this puzzle are found....

DA wants to roast me. Hee hee hee..only GREAT PEOPLE are roasted...

Oh I did promise DA I would do this one thing for him...

WISE !!!! TELL ALL YOUR RESEARCHERS TO HURRY......FASTER....MOVE IT....GO!!!!!

(BUT LETS STOP AND HAVE DINNER FIRST.....NAA ONLY KIDDING....LIKE LAST TIME WE WILL ALL GO HAVE DINNER...YOU STAY THERE AND WORK!!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY....MARY

...and she lived happily ever after...

You go girl! Glad things are coming around for you....ya just gotta "keep up with the laundry"

Hee Hee Hee

"keep up with the laundry" LOL

Like that will ever happen......

Another fine mess you've gotten yourself into !
    Thanks for helping the sci community and let's hope the end of this mess will be near. BJ

Hi Mary, ''1FINERN''--where'd u get that,,,lol. Mary, no need for thanx to me, my intentions are not to be right, but to HELP. All the best,,,j. ps--enough of the ''sighs'',,,lol.

Mary:

If I end up in the hospital you better pop-up!

Peace, Love and tiny little dancer,

PN

BIG HUG TO MARY

HOW DID YOU KNOW I NEEDED THAT HUG JUST NOW???

THANK YOU!!!