Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MERRY CHRISTMAS

To everyone on CareCure - and let's hope 2003 is a good year

it's xmas eve in New Zealand right now so I thought I'd this in case I forget

Merry Christmas

Chris2,
    Being that you are a day ahead of us, you can beat us to the punch! Would love to hear about some Aussie Christmas traditions. Please post them in the other thread.
    Mat 2003 bring you inner peace and hope Chris2. Happy Holidays.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia!"----- Charles Schultz

Thanks Cheesecake

We stick to English traditions in our family which is madness in the heat and humidity we often get on Christmas day!!
    Turkey and stuffing etc followed by Christmas pudding usually renders EVEYONE paralysed
    But then there's Christmas cake and various chocolates that have been given as presents - it's the one day of the year I'm glad I have no sensation in the digestive organs.
    Surely we do something other than eat on xmas day, I hear you ask? No, not really

New Zealanders generally are more likely to have a barbeque and go to the beach
    but some do the traditional thing as we do

By the way New Zealand is not yet part of Australia!

Merry Christmas!

I also want to tell all of you here Merry Christmas! I am blessed to be friends with so many of you...

And here's looking for a wonderful 2003!

Teena

Sorry Chris

I meant New Zealand! My slip.
    It is snowing here, unusual for this southern state. We will be having a White Christmas! That sled I bought will be put to use.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia!"----- Charles Schultz