After not much posting lately, I am finally back. I just got my new computer up and running tonight. I am in Heaven!!! This is so much faster and nicer than my old one which wasn't working right.

The ponies are here and we are absolutely loving them. It is so cool. Whenever any of us goes out by them they come up to the fence whinnying (sp) and looking for a carrot. Penny is a bay and Trixie is a palamino. Trixie has a little bit of attitude but she is improving. The first day we got them I got on Trixie and she threw me right off into the sandburs. She still doesn't like it when I get on her but is real gentle when either of the kids gets on her.

We also got a new puppy. We made a trade. Our Rat Terrier went to a single lady and is so much happier than she was here. She wasn't real keen on men or Heather's chair. We got a Jack Russell Terrier. Max is a goofball. He figured out real quick how to get onto Heather's lap. I think our place now classifies as a zoo. 2 dogs, 5 cats, 1 rabbit, 2 frogs. 1 fish and 2 ponies.

Heather was having a lot of trouble with her power chair. When it started leaking grease all over my carpet, I took it in to be fixed. They decided that she has had to many problems with it and it is going to be replaced. She is doing so well with her manual chair that I don't think it really matters to her now. Just wait till she gets it and then she will be glad.

Well, I think that is about it. Sorry this is so long but I had to share.