Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: StimuLITE Cushion

StimuLITE Cushion

Who has one and who likes or hate them?

i luv them, ive had at least 8. i use the classics. great cushion and very comfy. i used a j2 active prior, they suck and it wieghed dam near as mush as my ultralite chair, lol. my butt never even gets red. 2 thumbs up. i replace mine yearly, ins covers them no questions asked.

I love mine, Have used the classic for 3 years no problems

Ive got the Classic and the Contoured,i love em,i would never go with anything else..

~~If it feels good do it even if ya shouldnt,dont let people mess you around~~

What is a Stimulate coushion and where can I find one?

Originally posted by mujozo:

What is a Stimulate coushion and where can I find one?
    imo its the best cushion there is heres the link
    http://www.supracor.com/medical/classic.html

2 blocks away from the Real Housewives of Orange County
    I have one. I like it!

For all of you liking the Stimulites, how good is your sensation and how's your body fat?

I am skinny, bony butted, with very good sensation in my behind. Yesterday, I tried out the Stimulite Contour as a demo and it felt way too hard, like it was too skinny and without enough distribution of weight. Right now I'm trying out a Varilite which seems a bit more comfortable.

Originally posted by Mickey Kay:

For all of you liking the Stimulites, how good is your sensation and how's your body fat?

I am skinny, bony butted, with very good sensation in my behind. Yesterday, I tried out the Stimulite Contour as a demo and it felt way too hard, like it was too skinny and without enough distribution of weight. Right now I'm trying out a Varilite which seems a bit more comfortable.
    i never liked the contour. my sensation is very good. thing w/ these cushions is it takes about a week for it to "learn" your butt. then it softens up. very comfortable