Thread: I Listen to People

I Listen to People

I am off to work in minutes but have come to leave a little thought. When you are angry and frustrated and seem as though there is just no way out of your own mess, do not ignore the suggestions and advice of good friends. When you face a life change so monumental ..do not allow yourself to get lost in the shuffle of duty and responsibility and moral imperative. Take time for you, and take care of you. And otherwise..limit some of the things you are doing until you feel better.

Thank you all my chat buddies. I came there to be there for you...who knew the benefit I would receive by you being there for me.

Have a great day...see you later...after the sun has set on all that I do today, I will be there.

So fondly,

Mary

I am so far behind I think I am first....

Thank you, Mary

Funny how messages come to one in the most unexpected places. I needed to read that today! At some point in time, each one of us becomes an angel...

My Dear Mary

Mary,

you are a peach. A blast to talk with in the chatroom. In DA's immortal words,"wut u got on mary". Talk with you later. P.S. for those of you who havn't tried the chatroom, do. You will really enjoy it.

Mary...

It's the folks here like you that keep me coming back! I can't wait to get my own computer (soon!)...and then chatroom, here I come! LOL!

Teena

I will ignore the corrupting influence you have on me in chat long enough to say !

You got that right Mary

You gotta look out for number one girl, yo girl, you go. O man I think I have been listening to too much hip hop lately, lol. Hopefully I bring a few smiles to some faces in the chat room Have fun at work. At least I think my jokes are funny, hopefully everyone else does.

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

mary never listens to me. she rude and mean and just yesterday
    she kicked and beat that little lamb. drove over him with her car
    and cooked him and made a dress with his hair. how could anyone
    be so cruel. ofcourse mary you know im just kidding.
    besides, wut you got on?

Mary~ Are you gonna let DA talk about you like that? Kick his a$$ seabass! J/k
    Anways, thanks for all your help and funny comments in the chat room. Hopefully I help cheer you up and keep you young, you can live vicariously through me baby! You're great!