Thread: Today is going to be an interesting day for me....

Today is going to be an interesting day for me....

Recently knowing I have not been feeling well, my 11 year old son graciously offered to get my glass of ice water...I was bowled over by his kindness. When I sat down to dinner..there were two artificial ice cubes floating in the glass..with spiders in them...it is nice to be loved...Today I am hitting the ground running, or hobbling as it has been of late!!

Tell me, What kind of day have you all had??

Stop by and see us in the chatroom!!

Mary

I am so far behind I think I am first....

LOL, Mary - Reminds of the April Fools day when my two 'angels' put salt in the sugar bowl; my first cuppa joe was 'interesting' to say the least!

What kind of day did I have?

At work, our lockers were repainted and the names taken off of them...and there were grown women actually verbally fighting about who got a locker on top and who got one on the bottom! I told my friend that I would hate to see the group if we were getting something WORTH some money! My friend said..."there would be bloodshed!"...and the crazy thing is that I believe her!

Usually we are a very mild-mannered bunch of ladies! I am glad this day is over!

Teena

I had to reply to my reply!!!

I am still not believing this...

After the "duh" day I had yesterday...

We had revival at church...

and the preacher preached about "come ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest!"...

God got my attention!

Teena

My day

I *finally* had a full night's sleep (woohoo!) and had class (Business, Government, and Soiety) then had Psychology of Personality (yawn) then bought light-bulbs. I then was a good girl and went to my math class - which is a horror - but, was amused and stunned when I saw a poster for 'Bush School of Business' at Texas A&M! My friend joked he was gonna rip it down.
    I worked out, but then got stuck in mad traffic. I sat thru 4 red-light signals trying to get on I-95. Argh! Driving along the ocean calms me, so I did that, and lo and behold! this song, 'Aserejé' came on. I LOVE this song -- kinda goofy (think Macarena combined w/Gettin Jiggy Wit it), but catchy, nonetheless.

All in all, it was a good day

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. ~Albert Einstein