Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad News 4 Our Family

Sad News 4 Our Family

A couple of days ago my sister gave me some bad news. My brother called her and told her that cancer has been found in his body again. We thought we did not need to worry anymore about it, but I guess we were wrong. We are waiting for him to call us with more news later on. He lives in another state so we just wait for his calls to update us. So far, this is all we know for now.

I am feeling a little bit low but hope to hear better news later.

Raven

sad news

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. There has been a lot of cancer in my family. My father, my grandmother, my aunt, and when my oldest son was 7 months old he was operated on for a testicular tumor. Oh that was sooo scarey!!!! He had to have lung x-rays and other procedures to see if the cancer had spread or whether the doctors had gotten it all. The doctors told us if it spread he wouldnt live to be 2 yrs old. At age 5 they declared him officially "okay". He is 24 now and whenever I think about one of the darkest days of my life, it was when I was told his tumor was indeed malignant. I wish you and your brother the best.

Sorry to hear that, Raven. I just lost my Grandmother to cancer. Cancer sucks.

~Rus

"...you're not promised tomorrow, so live for today" (Stuck Mojo)

RAVEN

Sorry to hear that Raven.....God Bless and hang in.... Reeseo

Hopefully

He will be alright Raven, with Cancer you never know. Where is the location of the Cancer?

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Sorry about your brother Raven, I just lost my mom only a few months ago. Hope everything turns out ok.

"If the wind could blow my troubles away. I'd stand in front of a hurricane."

very Sad news

I'm sorry

==============================
    "Experience teaches that, of all the emotions, fear stands alone in its power to move us, or to capture us in its grip forever. In a world of terrors, there is nothing more fearsome that the unknown...especially when what is unknown is ourselves." Outer Limits(Fear Itself)

I'll be praying for you!

I'm sorry too, and I hope for the best, hang in there like Reeso says.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I hope everything turns out o.k.

Raven...

I will certainly be praying for you and your family! You can email me at heartscriber@excite.com if it will help to "let off steam!"...

God bless you!

Teena