Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the best surprise you ever had?

What's the best surprise you ever had?

What's the best surprise you ever had?

Just wondering...that's all! LOL!

Teena

fathers day is probably on my mind today .

finding out my wife was pregnant with triplets .

dogger

fathers day is probably on my mind today .

finding out my wife was pregnant with triplets
    Dogger, You have triplets? Boy's or girls? I saw on the news a few weeks ago about a couple that had two sets of triplets. Now that's a hand full!

triplets ?

Joshua , 2 boys and 1 girl , what i think is the perfect combination . just a pity they no longer live with me , but that is a common occurence in todays world ..

dogger

My horse!

I was promised a horse from my parents when I was 10, but I never got one. They honestly thought it would be a hobby that I would grow out of. My grandparents suprised me and bought me one when I was 12. That was probably the happiest day of my life so far :-). The second best suprise was when Sera (my horse) had a baby filly named Chance. Horses don't get ultrasound to find out the sex of the foal, so it was a great suprise to see what the sex was, and what she looked like.

[This message was edited by Erin on Sep 01, 2002 at 02:11 AM.]

Best suprise for me I'll have to think on that a while.

We are about to give a great suprise to Heather though. She is doing so well with the horse riding we have finally decided to get her the horse she has always wanted. We are getting 2 ponies. One is a Haflinger, palimino. The other is a bay Haflinger/Welsh. They are both mares and the people wanted them to stay together so we are getting them both. They are really calm and she will be able ride either one. When I went to see them, I went in the pasture they were in and they came right up to me and then followed me everywhere. I can't wait to see the look on her face!!

That's so great Laura! When does Heather get them?
    Shannon

Oh, and I'll have to think on the best surprise question!

Laura D:

I have seen you talking about your daughter riding horses previously, and wanted to know how she does it. Does she use a special saddle, can she ride without the aid of another person? I want to start riding again because it is my passion and the only thing I was ever good at. The only problem that I have (which can be overcome I'm sure because it's just pride) is that I don't want to ride with the aid of someone else. I broke my filly and trained problem horses when I was younger (not that I'm old) and It's hard to start all over relying so heavily on other people. But the only way I can overcome this is to get back in the saddle. So if you could just tell me a little about her lessons and how she is able to ride it would be great. Thanks :-).

Erin O.

Wow, lucky Heather, what a great suprise!