Thread: If you had a day...

If you had a day...

If you had a day that you could do absolutely anything you wanted to do what would it be?

Teena

anything!

run and play with my children .

Be alone, away from nurses and all caregivers, for the first time in my life.

Fly a F-16 jet, drive a Formula 1 race car, have a foursome with three gorgeous teenage sluts.

I would :

Find the man of my dreams and marry him before he realised what happened.

Win a billion in the lottery.

Travel to every city in the world, and remember each of them, as if I had lived there my whole life.

Run the fastest 100 m lap ever in the world.

Eat a ton of icecream and a ton of tomatosoup

And finally not sleep for the whole 24 hours or my schedule would probably crash.

First off I would get cured of this Darn SCI

Hey, you said anything you wanted too, lol. Then I would hook up with Shania twain for about ten hours and finally I would call Bill Gates and tell him to give me all his money, He would have too, because this is the day I can do anything I want too, lol.

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

escape SCI & go visit one of my best friends out in colorado (or mexico), wherever she is at the time. maybe even take her out to a formal dinner w/ dancing

(yes, it gives me freedom w/ this injury, but i hate this wheelchair.)

I would also escape SCI like everyone else and go on a long trail ride on horseback. Then I would hop a plane to visit all my friends back home in Orlando and go Downtown to go dancing. I would wear heels and a sexy dress because I would have the body I used to have. I would also find my ex-boyfriend and make up for the 8 months we haven't seen each other (or gotten any)and hopefully be satisfied until I find the man of my dreams (that's a joke ).