Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanking family members

Originally posted by rtr:

I do things all the time because words just don't seem like enough. I purchased a "spa day" from a local beauty shop, gift certificates for dinner at restaurants they enjoy, and the biggie -- sent them on a cruise!
    My mom and I did a Mother-Daughter Spa Day [she didn't want to go by herself] and I have given them gift-certificates to restaraunts, movies, etc. My Dad is kinda weird about going out, though. I think he is very anti-social. Cruises are unappealing to all of us...except maybe an Alaskan cruise, but, then I'd have to go!

Cuando el amor te llame, siguelo, aunque sus caminos sean abruptos y escarpados ~Kahlil Gibran

Oh! Something else...

THIS is TRULY UNBELIEVABLE. This happened, I guess one year after my accident: I was in the hospital b/c I had a kidney infection and I was sent down for an ultrasound of my kidneys and the technician knew exactly WHO I was and more information than any tech should have. Turns out -get this!- She says to me, "I am the one who trained the [so and so's] horses." I was stunned! I told her promptly to get the **** away from me and NEVER NEVER to approach me. I had someone else finish the scan. Unbelievable. She shouldn't quit her day job, that's for sure. B!tch. She had a lot of nerve to say that to me.

Cuando el amor te llame, siguelo, aunque sus caminos sean abruptos y escarpados ~Kahlil Gibran

that's fuck up

Andrea that's really fucked up , fuck excusing my language, but it is.... I hope you sued they sorry ass....... Thinking about your situation, make me think about mine... How they were a guy talking down about me.... But hey that's life fuckem all....... just my outlook.. I will excel.....My parents been divorced a decade now but my sperm donor ( so called dad )only came seen me 3 times since i been hurt and he stay 3-5 mins away from me and a phone called away.........