My company is needing to retain the services of a few outside consultants. We are a public relations/communications firm based in Washington, DC. We have a variety of clients. The individuals we are seeking would work on an hourly freelance basis, which means you would not be an employee and therefore would receive no benefits. You would, however, be compensated nicely. And you get to work from the comfort of your home. The job entails extensive writing, proof-reading and research in a variety of subject areas. Much of this work would entail writing content for Web sites, and to support PR campaigns. The applicant must:

* Have experience in writing, editing and research. An original writing sample must be submitted, and you must provide evidence of your experience. We are seeking solid writers whose work requires little editing. As this type of work is fact-based, you must know how to conduct a moderate amount of research. The Internet would be sufficient in most cases.

* Be able to write/edit in Microsoft Word and communicate by e-mail and phone.

* Be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement.

* Be able to turn a project around in a few days, with minimal guidance but a high level of quality.

* Be dependable.

Consultants would work between 5 and 10 hours per week, but this number fluctuates and is very flexible. I will answer general questions here, but would like specific questions directed to my personal e-mail address: aircraftace@yahoo.com. Thank you