Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the SouthPark fans out there...

For the SouthPark fans out there...

Did anyone watch the new episode? I missed Kenny I caught the aides joke right away, but I think I have an unfair advantage since I actually have one

Then was the sex education episode...I didn't even know the names of all those positions the kin-dee-gart-n-ers were listing...lol

Just make sure you're wearing your condoms everyday...roflmfao...don't make me check lol

melissa

Life is a lesson you learn when you're through.

I missed it...gotta watch Sat. I love that show.

~Rus

"Life's a bitch, but I love her."

Sorry Melissa, I got hooked on the "Simpsons" a long time ago, which is one of the wittiest shows on TV.

PN

Rus, I usually set a tape to record them in case I'm spacing off Wednesday...lol

The new episode was about Jared(sp?) from those Subway commercials. It wasn't one of my favorites, but it was pretty funny. I thought the sex ed one was better though.

Paul, I watch the Simpsons too when I can remember to watch it. I've always liked that show. I don't know if you would like SouthPark or not. The humour is definitely different.

Oh yeah, I hope everybody understood that the condom reference was from the show...roflmfao!

Wouldn't want anyone to think I know what they are or anything LOL!

Originally posted by PN:

Sorry Melissa, I got hooked on the "Simpsons" a long time ago, which is one of the wittiest shows on TV.

PN
    "The Simpsons" is great too. I've been watching it since it was on the Tracy Ulman show.

~Rus

yeah i saw it mel. they were spanking that dogs monkey. and they got poor butters in trouble. and mr garrison wondering why chef looks at him when he said pervert....lol.

I've heard of it,i even know when it's on but i have never watched one episode of it,huh guess i'll have to give it a lookin sometime..

~Shaun~

Originally posted by Shaun:

I've heard of it,i even know when it's on but i have never watched one episode of it,huh guess i'll have to give it a lookin sometime..

~Shaun~
    It is hilarious. And they're equal-opportunity offenders. My favorite characters are Timmy and Cartman.

Melissa, I know you'll liike this site: http://sweeet.com/

Make sure you check out the 3D Wallpapers. Timmy as Professor X kills me!

~Rus