Thread: Update

Update

I am very happy to tell all you that our Isis has come home from the hospital. She is such a joy to have at home. I love babysitting her and holding her in my arms. I consider myself so blessed with her presence in my life.

I do have some other news I would like to share with you about my last doctor's appointment.

I do not really understand all the things about the lab results meanings but maybe Dr. Young will be able to clarify them a bit more for all.

My AST came in high and my ALT came in normal. My Gastro has ordered some other tests to be done on me next week. He wants to know my clotting time and also needs some X-rays of my lungs. The purpose of the test for the clotting time is to see about doing a biopsy on my liver. He did say that we need that in order to find out if and how much damage there is to my liver. The X-ray is needed since I have been having a lot of trouble with what I thought was chest congestion. I had caught a cold last winter and it seems to never have left. Have had a lot of probs with breathing when the weather becomes humid and with the sensation of pressure in my chest area. Some of my hep friends recommended I ask my dr about it.

My biopsy is scheduled for the 11th of March and to tell you the truth, I am very, very nervous and anxious about all this.

He did say something about the possibility of blockage to my son when he showed him my results. I don't know what is meant by that but I am hoping Dr. Young can give me an idea of what it may mean.

At the present time, all I do is hug and love every blessing I have close to my heart to help me feel a little bit better.

Raven

Thoughts

aS WELL AS PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU RAVEN.STAY STRONG AND KEEP HUGGING THAT BABY. GLAD SHE IS NOW AT HOME