Thread: Did anyone else receive this e-mail?

Did anyone else receive this e-mail?

Subj: Dear PN
    Date: 2/7/2002 11:05:11 AM Pacific Standard Time
    To: SSUUSC@AOL.COM

File: QUESTIONNAIRE.doc (28672 bytes) DL Time (115200 bps): < 1 minute

Dear PN
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Alexandros and I am from Greece. I am a member of a student team in a postgraduate program here in Athens. We make actually a research to see how applicable can be an idea we have.Taking a motive from experiences of friends with spinal cord injury we think the probability of building a Luxurious Resort Hotel in a Greek island, designed to offer high quality services focused on the needs of people with this problem. Our objective is to offer fun (sports & games) and relaxing in combination with high quality facilities for barriers free vacations in Greece. It will be a place of meeting new people from all over the world.
    I would like to take your response on this issue.

I have attached also a questionnaire on this mail. If you have time please fill it and/or forward it.I would appreciate your valuable help

With best regards

Alexandros

Yup.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

ME TOO!!

Hey Sure Did,

I recieved that email last week. The thought has been in my mind for quite some time and I think someone could make it work in a warmer place closer to the U.S. These winters in South Dakota bite and I'd be first in line to signup. All though Greece sounds pretty sweet! I wrote him back with my opinion's why it wouldn't work there. He kinda thought we got governmant subsidised vacations. Thats funny here but I think Norway does something like that.

Come on you folks down south!

Leo

Leo's exhortation:

Come on you folks down south!
    I agree. I think everyone should move to Orlando. People come here in droves from all over the world. We could have a worldwide impact, that's for sure.

There's many other reasons, like strength in numbers and what we could all accompliish together.

I like the idea... I think uniting on a web site is the only realistic solution, though. Sure glad for this community!

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~