Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our very own Chris Chappell!

Our very own Chris Chappell!

Chris has been a little busy and asked me to post the following:

A little history about the photo. Taken Jan 31st, 2002 at approximately 9:00am. I lobbied the USOC and was able to change the route to run as close to Craig hospital as possible. Among the 50 or so Craig patients / staff there was approximately 10,000 people witnessing / cheering. Quite a day. Now I understand what its like to be a rock star - if only for a day.

Way to go, Chris!

~Rus

""There are just some things you can't comprimise on. Some things you can. New suit? Yeah. Dream house, maybe. But the girl... You can't comprimise on the girl." Ed to Carol on Ed (Wed. @ 8 / NBC)

Great Job Chris!

Thanks Brother

Awsome Chris

Looked for you on the Baltimore station but instead they were showing a female paraskier. You are just as cuteif not cutier. You must e one persuasive man to get the route changed!

Cheese, be real. Chris is much cuter! Yea, Baltimore never goes for the best story.

Thank you

Wise and everyone. And thank you ladies, I guess the stunt double worked.

It was an awesome experience and an amazing opportunity. The torch now sits in our living room.

Take care.

Way to go Chris, as my daughters would say you look way HOT,!!!!!! We are all proud of you.

Chris, I tried to watch the ceremonies last night, thinking that perhaps you would be there. Unfortunately, I dozed off (it was a really long ceremony). Anyway, hope that you were there and enjoyed it. Wise.

Wow Chis!

Thanx

Unfortunately

I'm one state over in CO and didn't get a chance to go to Utah. Great opening on tv though.

As the flame was passed I did feel an enormous sense of pride that I, too, carried the flame that now burns at the games.

A fantastic honor and one that I will never forget. The olympic flag flys outside our home.

USA! USA! USA!