Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FACTS ON FARTS:)

For much more information on farting and other associated facts such as in Martin Luther's time most morality plays use the thhe term "here Satan letteth a fart",
    Luther himself believed that the devil fled from farting, and is reported to have dreamt of chasing the devil away with his farts.

From pg 37 of the book The RE/Search Guide to Bodily Fluids, by Paul Spinrad The section on why some farts smell worse than other's associattes the type of food consumed and the micro chemiicals thus a cabbage fart smells worse than a non cabbage fart according to the book the worst stink is asparagus farts, it also has piece abou Joseph Pugol and other fartistes who made a living of the ability to fart tunes.

lmao
    lost for words

2000 I heard a english lad fart on the radio
    He recorded a album with popular songs and the disk jockey played The song I can feel it coming in the air tonight !
    I dont know if Phil collens played on that recording lol

It was strange
    All done with flatulance

Why is it that when you scratch your ass through two layers of clothing (your underwear and your jeans) your fingers still stink?
    (Question submitted by TREKCOP99)
    As pointed out by Barb F., who contributed the term to the fart thesaurus, a fart can be regarded as "aerosolized poop," which means that microscopic fragments and droplets of poop are actually distributed throughout the gaseous matrix of the fart. When delivered from the anus with some force, the components of the fart can penetrate one's clothing and these tiny particles can be trapped in the fibers of the cloth. The particles are transferred to your fingers and then your nose when you scratch and sniff.
    OMG!

Actually, the fart stinks immediately upon emergence, but it takes several seconds for the odor to travel to the farter's nostrils. If farts could travel at the speed of sound, we would smell them almost instantly, at the same time we hear them.

UUUUUUkkkkkkkkk
    Gross Rofl