Thread: Wassup with Glitter?

Wassup with Glitter?

Did I miss something? I'm starting to get concerned. She hasn't posted in over a month and her home page no longer works.

I understand being engrossed in a relationship but we should all at least stop by and say, "Hi."

Cill are you okay? Just checking.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

I think she's busy with school, her new guy and dealing with a decubiti so this forum is at the bottom of her priority list I'm sure.

I wonder if someone with a less busy schedule could moderate here along with her. I think Jeff, Scorpion or Cheesecake would be good.

Less busy schedual

I would be happy to help alon with someone else if Glitter girl needs the help. Wth 4 kids, 2 recent surgeries and a 5 day a week rehab schedual I don't know if I qualify as less busy though I post at odd hours depending on the kids schedual. I am always willing to give a hand if needed.

I see Jeffro is still the same dreamer. Dreamed up a fake and bake wife. Dreaming of a fake and bake cure still.

Cill may have found a life unlike the rest of you.

bddd loves you

Originally posted by Mainman:

Cill may have found a life unlike the rest of you.

bddd loves you
    And yet Ron, you're such a loser you can't stay off these boards, even after you said 'goodbye' to us all. You just gotta get your rocks off using juvenile insults to try and hurt the feelings of those who aren't as bitter and angry at the world as you are. I love how punks like you think you know what we do with our time and then you post on a message board that people who post on message boards have no life. Nice try, punk.

~Rus

"We are not brave because we are free. We are free because we are brave." ~ Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo / Sick Speed)

[This message was edited by Scorpion on December 09, 2001 at 11:40 PM.]

Good one, Scorpion.

Nothing satisfies like the truth. But is it Ron or Paradude? Or are they the same? They're equally sad - maybe that's the answer.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~