Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I call to complain.....

Thanks Sue, I'll look into that.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is DBTEK?

Your Mama

she is use to your complaining call her.

bddd loves you

GO AWAY

theres that "mainman" idiot again. go away you FREAK! Maybe if someday you too have an accident and it leaves you a para or a quad, you wont think its so funny or a joking matter. What goes around, comes around. You cant avoid Karma! ASSHOLE

Crashgirl- The Mainman was a former spinewire poster who went by the name of Ron(aka the big ding dong momma or the peckerchecker.) Whenever his clientele of old perverted men gave him some time off, he would spend it at spinewire, insulting as many people as he possibly could.

I wouldn't take anything he says to heart. Besides, he's probably just relieving some job related stress.

bill

Good question MJ. I can never remember myself what it stands for. I'll have my friend come on and post a blurb on what they do and for who.

Fire Dept

Call local fire dept. They can shut the store dowen immidiately. Its the law, they have to if its unsafe. Then talk Florida accessability Code (FAC) or ADA, after there closed.

For future reference...

most fire codes require a 36 inch access to meet the code. If the aisles are not 36 inches, call the fire marshall from their phone.

"And so it begins."

DBTAC

Sue, You wanted DBTAC--Disability& Business Technical Assistance Center. It is funded in part through DOJ.

Seneca, You live in Region IV and your technical assistance center is in Atlanta Georgia.

Everyone--to locate the DBTAC in your area, please go to the following website: www.adata.org.
    In the pper left hand corner you will find a header called "About DBTAC'S. When you get to the map, clickon your state and it will provide all the contact information.

This site is a wealth of information for ALL ADA issues, including employment, accessibility, public accomondations, etc. Check it out. It helps to stay informed.

DBTAC

Originally posted by cheesecake:

Sue, You wanted DBTAC--Disability& Business Technical Assistance Center. It is funded in part through DOJ.
    Thanks for the link cheesecake