Thread: Andrea, Bilby...mel..anyone?

Andrea, Bilby...mel..anyone?

hey are any of you guys floating about and feel like a game of scrabble...or anyone else? let me know, I'll check back soon!

I'll play if you still want to. E-mail me if u do.

bill

thanks bilby, but I think Ive missed you, Ive mailed you but you musta gone to bed. Oh well take it easy and we'll catch up another time

OK, I'm an idiot. Where can you play Scrabble on the net?

I would love to play!

martha

Hi Anna!

I would have loved to beaten you at a game of Literati (haha)(like *that* would ever happen!), but I was so immersed in studying for these god-foresaken finals.
    Email me if you ever want to play (Assuming I survive this upcoming week)

BTW, You can play Scrabble online at Yahoo.com. Go to "games," then choose "Literati." It's fun, but addicting!

Keep me away from the wisdom that does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children -- Kahlil Gibran

Hi martha & Carl!
    I cant play scrabble now, as I can only play on weekensds due to the horrendous time zone differences and having to go to work..but if you follow Andreas instructions, it is real easy to find and great fun to play, or maybe you guys can email emachother and hook up together for a game.

Andrea...heres sending you some good luck in your finals! At least once they are over you can relax and enjoy the christmas break. I should be able to hook up for a game later in the week or next weekend...hey i think we should get a tourny going here, though I reckon that bilby would whoop all our butts!!

oops running late..cyas :-)

SURE

HI ANNA,,,YES, I'DE PLAY SOME SCRABBLE WITH YOU, ANDREA,CARL,,, I'M NOT A ''MENSA'' CANDIDATE,,,LOL. BUT IT'LL BE GOOD. WHEN YOU PLAY'N,,,,,,FREE