Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yoo hoo! Where *is* everybody?

Yoo hoo! Where *is* everybody?

This board seems awfully slow compared to the old Spinewire. Where's Melissa and Billy? What all is new in everyone's lives?
    Anything exciting happening ANYWHERE? (I need to know so I can live vicariously through someone!)
    Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and speak up!!

XX, Andrea

Keep me away from the wisdom that does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children -- Kahlil Gibran

People must be filled with turkey and Harry Potter. Wise.

WE ARE HERE ...we are here.... we are here

I'm almost always here Andrea! But I'm more of a voyeur than a contributor! I check in almost everyday to see . . . "whatssss' uuupppp" . . .

I am ashamed to say that I mostly use this site to escape . . . for example - right now I'm listening to the Bee Gees "Emotion" (much better version than Destiny's Child - in my humble opinion)(quite loudly I might add) and am reading everyone's responses to posts I read yesterday. That's pretty much my routine everyday except on weekends when I have an extra glass or two of chardonnay . . . (so sue me) to sort of celebrate having survived another week of "LIFE" such as it is!

I also use this site to learn and vent and share . . . I'm so glad this site is here . . . and that you're still here too Andrea . . . it's comforting to see the names of those from the old site's days . . . . sob . . . sob . . ."I love you guys" . . . sob . . . sob (((((((group hug)))))) Heheh

Ah HAH!

So at least I know people are reading and just being slackers by not responding!
    Obie & Wise -- thank you for at least replying! Is Harry Potter any good? I should read a book on it when I get a chance. I'm soo bored trying to prepare for finals (Evolution, Abnormal psych, Comparative politics and Ethics) (Yawn) so I don't get any cool background Bee Gees muzack.
    I admit my patronizing of virtually nobody here is pathetic (even by my low standards) so I guess I'll hit the ol' books.
    Have a good night!

Keep me away from the wisdom that does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children -- Kahlil Gibran

I'm here.

~Rus

"We are not brave because we are free. We are free because we are brave." ~ Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo / Sick Speed)

where am I ;)

Hi Andrea, I'm trying to keep Scorpion straight over at another site. lol...j/k

I always read your posts Andrea.

craig

Originally posted by craig:

Hi Andrea, I'm trying to keep Scorpion straight over at another site. lol...j/k
    Who said I was gay anyways? And how would a guy keep another guy straight? You haven't taken me to any strip clubs.

~Rus

"We are not brave because we are free. We are free because we are brave." ~ Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo / Sick Speed)

Originally posted by Scorpion:

Who said I was gay anyways? And how would a guy keep another guy straight? You haven't taken me to any strip clubs.

~Rus
    Bad choice of words Scorpion..lol..keep you in line I should have said. However I already know that would be impossible.

Come on down to Tampa Russ, I know a couple of strip clubs, right near the airport.

A friend told me about them

dont trust him Scorpion....

that man will definitely lead you astray!!

hope you are doing good Craig

Originally posted by craig:

Come on down to Tampa Russ, I know a couple of strip clubs, right near the airport.

A friend told me about them
    Mons Venus, 2001, The Dollhouse? I've heard of 'em.

Dude, I lived in Tampa for 12 years. You're last name wouldn't happen to be Gilbert would it?

Nah, I see you're retired, and The Craig I knew in Tampa isn't old enough to retire. He's my age.

~Rus