Thread: Update.......... grrrrr

Update.......... grrrrr

I would like to first thank everyone for their prayers, good wishes, support and friendship. You all are really great people.

This is incredible..... Called the pharmacy this morning to find out why they did not give my son the pegasys med. Then they tell me that it is not in yet. I told them that they had already told me that it was there. "No," they said, "don't know why they said that to you. It is not here but it might get here later today or on Monday."

Well, that takes the cake. Had to make other arrangements so I can have a nurse come to teach me here at home. My son is working and his hours are constantly changing so we never know if he can be here to take me. This is so frustrating. Wish they would make up their minds. Anyway, for the moment the arrangements are for a home health agency to send me a nurse just to show me. After that I will be getting a person to come and make my meals, help me with whatever I may not be able to do. This is hard because I have always been independent and done things for myself but oh well, maybe I will enjoy it.... not.

So I have to hang on and wait again. This is getting monotonous and aggravating but I am not giving up.

Raven

HANG TUFF MY DEAR

LIVE IT UP AND LIVE IT LARGE!!!!