Thread: Caring from Canada

Caring from Canada

I would like to express our sympathy, care and concern to all of our American brothers and sisters on behalf of we Canadians. You are in our hearts and in our prayers, we have, along with you, shed many tears. Here in Vancouver we are doing everything from giving blood, to sending money to, opening our homes for those stranded at our airport. It dosen't sound like much, considering what's going on, but it's about the only things we can really do. Again, we are praying for you, your families, and your friends. God Bless you all!

I'd just like to say God Bless America and everybody who was affected by this horrific act of violence.

caring

Thank you Canada - we are truly one world; right after the tragedy, I saw the wife of the King of Jordan say, "Remember it was the WORLD Trade Center"; people from 80 countries gave their lives for a meaningless act of misdirected spirituality. I am touched every time I see an outpouring of love and caring from another country; my hope is that this tragedy will bring us globally to respect our brothers and sisters all over the world.

God bless us, every one!