Bill, excellent point. These radicals must be eliminated before they get their hands on weapons of mass destruction.

All -- I think we can all agree military action is not only necessary, but immenent. I als think it's prudent to gain as much intelligence as possible before we strike. While 'collateral damage' and civilian casualties may be unavoidable, the better we know our enemy, the better we can avoid as many civilans as possible. We also don't want to be dragged down to their level and just blow up shit because we're pissed.

While many Americans are calling for vengeance, myself included, in the end, this is more about self-defense than vengeance. If we cower in fear, stay away from flying or national monuments and attractions, and don't strike back at these radicals, they will have won. Our grandfathers didn't put their lives on the line against the Axis powers in WWII so that we would live in fear. The free world should remain free, and the USA should remain the leader by showing the scum of the world they cannot take away our freedom.

OK, now I'm starting to sound like a broken record. Nuff said.

~Rus

"Because you're not promised tomorrow." ~ Stuck Mojo