Thread: What Hospital/Rehab

What Hospital/Rehab

Repaired your spine and what Rehab did you attend.

Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ, 9/10/00-
    10/23/00

Magee Rehabilitation, Phila, PA, 10/23/00-12/7/00

Magee Moss Rehab, Voorhees, NJ, (outpatient)1/7/01-present

I was at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio. I did my rehabilitation here, as well. I was there from June 21, 1992 - September 23, 1992.

Cynthia

Foothill Presbyterian
    Glendora, CA

Casa Colina Rehab.
    Pomona, CA

No repair needed but was treated at the Central Klinikum in Augsburg, Germany from May 25, 1992 to July 7th or so. Then a week at Landstuhl Army Hospital in Germany before an evac flight back to Washington DC for rehab at the National Rehabilitation Hospital until the end of October 1992 and again for 4 months the end of 1994.

Where treated

I was spoiled. I was treated for my C6-7 fracture
    at Queens Memorial in Hawaii. Got to stay an extra 2 weeks in that beautiful state. Transferred to Michigan for 2 1/2 mos of rehab at
    U of M Hospital. Nice place and people. Left for Texas (back to work) but got some followup treatment at Dallas Rehab. Nice people - strange accent. Now in Maryland and have gone to National Rehab Hospital/Wash D.C. - didn't like it, Johns Hopkins/Baltimore - impressed by people, and just recently a Kessler Rehab at Shady Grove - its just starting and its too soon to say much.

Joe

Joe B

re - hospit al/rehab

My son was in ICU in Columbia, S.C., at Richland Memorial Hospital, where he had his surgery(C4-5 burst fracture). He was in ICU there for a month, from November 15, 1998 to Dec. 14, 1998.

We flew up to N.J. via Medi-Evac jet on Dec. 14, and he was admitted to Kessler Rehab in West Orange, N.J., and was discharged from there on May 17, 1999. Attended outpatient PT/OT from July, 1999 to Sept. 2000. After a long bout with a pressure sore, he is currently starting another course of outpatient therapy to regain some of the strength he lost while in bed.

Shepherd Spinal Center- Atlanta GA-inpatient

Kessler Institute- West Orange NJ- outpatient

Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach, FL for 5 weeks in ICU. Transferred to Tampa General Rehabilitation Center, stayed for 4 1/2 months. Great staff and knowledge of SCI at both places. Not only did I have three of the hottest therapists at TGRC, but they were also three of the coolest, kindest people I know. In fact, most all of the staff at TGRC were/are incredible people.

~Rus

"Because you're not promised tomorrow." ~ Stuck Mojo

Albany medical, Albany, NY C-5,6 fussion

Sunnyview Rehab, Schenectady, NY 2 months....Walked out (kind of)

Which Rehab

Hubby went to Craig Hospital - Englewood, CO, June - August 1974