Thread: Spanish poetry?

Spanish poetry?

I have found several beautiful poems in spanish and would like to share with those interested. Since I know that not everyone can read Spanish text, I found some with their translations in English. Also, I plan to put them into my poetry site with their respective translations but would like to see how many are interested in reading Very romantic Spanish poetry. If you are unable to read in spanish, there is a link where you can click for the English version which will read: Translation/Traducion.

This is the url for one of the poems:

Gacela De Amor Desesperado/Gacela Of Desperate Love

Translation

I just found out that the translation link does not work with Netscape. My apologies for this. Am now waiting for my son's friend who is a whiz at computers to let me know how to get this to work.

In the meantime, those who can read Spanish are able to read it. If you use IE you will be able to get the translation link to work for you.

Also, will be adding sound to the poems when I work out that problem. Will repost this again when it is working with Netscape for those who are only Netscape users.

My apologies for the inconvenience to the Netscape users.

Raven