Thread: '' HOT--DIDN'T GET TO FINISH''

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

'' HOT--DIDN'T GET TO FINISH''

MOST PEOPLE COMPLAIN IT'S TOO HOT, BUT I LIKE IT[NOT 90'S, BUT 80'S]. I FEEL LIKE I'M IN THE SOUTH/WEST :0) .

PHYSICALLY MY BODY FEELS GOOD,MINIMUL ACHINESS,,,MENTALLY, HANDLE THINGS BETTER,,,AND ALOTT MORE ENERGY/ENTHUSIASM TO DO THINGS. I'M ALMOST ALWAYS OUTDOORS IN THE SUNSHINE DOING SOMETHING :0) .

HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD SUMMER.

Our weather here

It has been so nice here in the southwest, FreeJ. I know you would like the present weather. Just remember that in our part of the country, it gets hotter than that. We have had temps go up to 103º but you can get used to this weather, great in wintertime. You should visit this state, especially my city. No tornadoes, no earthquakes, no floods only heat and dust and some thunderstorms.

Raven

Good deal Freej

I feel the same way, I even went out for a 30 mile 3 hour ride on my handcycle today, felt real good even though it was like 93 degrees, I just always bring plenty of water, thats the key. Sometimes I think I should move to Florida permanently as I like the heat so much, I hate the cold. Looks like I will be stuck with it though as I am buying a business here in Rhode Island, which means I will have to be here year round Oh well, maybe I'll get into sit skiing or something.

Hot too

Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of tropical storms down here in Florida. - Joe

Hot

I live in the Mojave Desert in CA.near Death Valley. I wish it were only 105 heat index. Here the typical summer temps. go into the 115+, I have to wake up at 5 to ride my handcycle, and work out long after the sun's gone down.

It is way too hot here in Wisconsin! Been this way for wks! No rain, grass is dead! Heat index up to 110+!!! The one fan we have just doesn't cut it!

GEEZZZ, I GUESS IT'S HOT ALL OVER. PLEASE DO NOT THINK I'M JUST WASTING TIME TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER. I BELIEVE WEATHER/CLIMATE IS A REAL ISSUE W/ SCI.

AS I PREVIOUSLY STATED, I LIKE THE WARM/HOT WEATHER, CUZ IT MAKES MY BODY[PHYSICALLY], FEEL GOOD.. ''MUCH DIFFERENT THAN 4 SOLID MOS OF RAW COLD.''

THE PAST 2 DAYS 'N Y TODAY THE TE,MP IS 100-1,W/ HEAT INDEX OF 106-7. ''IT'S HOT.'' ALSO, INCLUDE THE HUMIDITY/POLLUTION--ALMOST LETHAL. WHEN THE HUMIDITY IS 80-90+, AND THE TEMP IS 93+,,,,THE POLLUTION JUST HANGS STILL IN THE AIR/SKY. TYPICAL 'TRI-STATE'[NORTHEAST NJ//NYC//SO CONN ]JERSEY JUNK.

ONE OF THESE DAYS, HOPEFULLY NEAR FUTURE I'M GONNA GET OUTTA THIS AREA TO THE WARMTH,,,,BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD TAKE THE HVY SMOG/HI HUMIDITY. ''CURTIS'' BEING THAT YOUR NEARBY IN RI, YOU MAY KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE IN THE JERESEY TRI-STATE ARE.

BIRDE--IT HASN'T RAINED HERE IN MANY WEEKS, EVERYTHINGS PARCHED. ''I CAN BARELY TOLERATE NJ WINTERS, NEVER MIND UP IN ''BADGER'' COUNTRY.
    JOE S,--WHERE IN FLA ARE YOU,,,, I HEAR SOME PARTS ARE KILLER HUMID.
    ,GPBULLOCK-- I ALWAYS WANTED TO GET TO CALI[ORANGE/SANDIEGO CTY],,,, BUT DEATH VALLEY,,,,IS IT HUMID,,, HOW LONG DOES YOUR 10+ SUMMER LAST,,,,,,
    HI RAVEN,--ANOTHER PLACE I ALWAYS WANTED/STILL DO WANT TO GO TO,,TEXAS. YOU'RE IN WEST TEX,,,,RIGHT. MY FRIEND LIVES ONTHE FRINGE OF HOUSTON AND TELLS ME THE HUMIDITY FROM JUNE-SEPT IS KILLER.
    BOTTOM LINE, I'LL TAKE THIS HOT HAZY HUMID MUCK OVER THE COOL/COLD WINTER. B/GOOD U ALL.

HEAT

OK IT'S HOT,
    I'm getting to the point where the HEAT is nothing compared to all the talk about it. The news, 25 minutes of the HEAT and weather reports, 5 min. of news, like nothing else on the planet is going on. Even Night Line had to get in the act. And then, It's the humidity, not the HEAT line everyone needs to say, everyone should just CHILL!