Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drrive time

drrive time

I will be driving really soon, very excited!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOX

~*~*~Cilly~*~*~

Good luck

It should be easy, I had no problem driving at first, some of the new hand controls are even easier to use than the ones I used 20 years ago. check the Suregrip controls, they are nice. As far as Cars, the three door 2 wd sonoma and s-10 work good, the Monte Carlo is good and the Older 2 door cadillac Devilles worked real well, they discontinued them in 1993 but can get a great deal on a used one.

Good luck

Glitter, you'll LOVE the freedom of driving. I'm surprised you haven't been driving already being a para.

~Rus

Cilly

Drive carefully. By the way, one recent survey of the spinal cord injury community revealed that over 70% have valid driver's licenses.

You're Kinda Strange

Glitter Girl Since everyone on this website seems to be afraid to call you out on all the ignorant and childish things you do, I feel it is my duty as the Paralyzed Pimp to let you know you're a weird one. First of all it's kinda dumb that you're a low para who is just now considering driving. It is also odd that you waited so long to go to college. I also think that you introducing your boyfriend to your little make believe internet friends on the new mobility board is one of the strangest things I've ever witnessed. And last but not least, you have manly facial features. You may now return to your happy little life in fantasy land.

Driving

I was suppossed to see if I could transfer and balance in a van during rehab. Next thing I was driving in downtown Orlando.

Its great to drive, an exhilerating sense of freedom.

valid driver's licenses

Are the rest driving illegally?

re

congratulations on both your college and driving -- study, be careful parallel parking, and have fun!
    joy

Zoom zoom....

Get your motor running,
    Head out on the highway....

Congrats, Cill! What kind of car are you going to get? I got to drive a Lincoln Navigator last weekend, and I highly recommend them. HA! - Joe

Quads Driving?

congratulations Cill. That should make life much better.

How many quads here drive? I have been considering getting my van modified for driving, but still a chicken so far. What do you do about spasms?