Thread: Did we finally shake ParaDude? LOL

Did we finally shake ParaDude? LOL

[If you're new to SpineWire (CareCure) the follwing might not make sense]

Wow. PD was coming around a lot less. Last time he checked in he was still using that same old "imaginary wife" stuff even after all the bigoted garbage about my wife had been posted. He missed a whole week of posts that he would have loved to use in his never ending sruggle to find ways to ruffle my feathers.

Well, could it be he also missed the closing of CanDo? Wahoo! Oh well, he'll find us eventually, but the thought of him clicking on his favorites and getting no General Forum to stir up trouble in is really gratifying. hehe

He'll be back and most of us will just continue ignoring him.

Jeff

Dan is my twin Brother, I'm insulted lol just kidding.

Anyhow, have felt bad about the remarks I made. I find I am really best off staying away from any time frame debates or technical debates on research because it is such a emotional thing for me having felt like we were on the brink so many times only to be let down when things did not work out and realizing that creating new life in a damaged Cord is so very complex.

Anyhow, it did make me realize that I really have to watch my temper, it has got me in trouble a lot in the past and it got me in trouble then. Anyhow, I do apologize for being a jerk about things.

Thanks, Curt

I think I understood before but now you've made it really clear. You're definitely more gracious than the other person involved in that thread.

See you at the SpineWire Post-Cure Reunion!

I dont know Jeff i kinda miss him,you gotta admit the guy had a way of gettin under peoples skin and keepin things interesting like no one else i know.Well maybe Ron but thats just uneducated,backwoods,inbred babble...

.......\/PEACE
    ~Shaun~

Thanx Jeff

I think it helps out too that this site is Moderated and any real nasty posts, I believe will be deleted. Some of those posts over at Cando got pretty bad, especially the ones from the breslin guy. There is no need to hurt people, we have all been hurt enough in so many ways. I have felt bad for a long time what I did, I have a lot of respect for you Jeff with the fes and all, it takes real determination to do what you did and also got others interested including myself which I am grateful for, my legs look practically normal now and I am feeling great.

[This message was edited by Curtis on August 01, 2001 at 01:20 AM.]