Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Quad and his Tractor

A Quad and his Tractor

Hey, just thought i'd give you guys a preview of my adapted tractor. We are not finish with it yet, but i'll post more pic's very soon. By the way, I'm a c5-c6 quad. As far as i know, there isn't any tractors drove without having to get out of your chair. My dad an I designed it, and i love it.

Sorry wrong Picture, this is it.

cool. got any pics of the controls? Do you have a mower deck for yours? I could see me riding around the neighborhood on a tractor and pulling into the bar with my blue tag hanging on the bucket!

T-10 complete
    10/08/01

Great idea...Did you just bypass the pto? How did you work the parking break in? What about the clutch? Your dad is a talented man.

You cant use the rear pto, but you can use the mid pto. This tractor is hydrostatic and you don't need to use a clutch.

That's neat,Im with Pat though, I want to see controls .

cool, never seen anything like that

I had an International 674 that I was rebuilding, but had to sell it last year because it was gonna cost to must to get it adapted. I waited all my life to get that tractor and then let a ^*#$%(*&^ tree fall on me--T9/T10 busrt fracture/complete.

I hope before I die I get to cut land one more time...

check out my website http://www.quadtrak.com
    I have pictures of us building my tractor and the final project.

Em, Why would it cost alot to adapt the 674? I have a ramp that I pull the chair up beside my tractor and then slide right over. My current tractor is a GST so I don't have to worry about shifting. Thhe tractor I had before this one had a standard tranny and I clamped a bracket on the clutch pedal so I could slip a rod into it for clutching. On my current tractor there is a long distance from the tractor seat to the chair so I mounted barn door track with rollers to the rafter above, I put safety belt around chest and then just slide over to the chair.

Jack

"Stand strong in the storms of life,The sun will always shine on you" Kid Rock