Thread: Braun Conversion Time?

Braun Conversion Time?

Does anyone know how long it took for Braun to complete their minivan conversion from start to finish. Not including shipping time. They say mine is scheduled to begin next Tuesday. They won't really commit to a solid timeframe for completion when I asked. I've heard from 2 to 6 weeks. Really hoping it's on the shorter end...getting tired of this rental car.

I had one done last year. I think it took less than a month for the turn around. Dealer screwed up and had it made into a 14" drop rather than the 10" drop I ordered so make sure it's the right drop floor being installed. Really stupid, imo, with the difference in floor drop designation. The 10 inch is the Braun fold out while the 14" drop is called a fold out XT.

I got the fold out ramp. Kind of wish I got the in floor because the fold out seems longer than my old VMI in floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    I had one done last year. I think it took less than a month for the turn around. Dealer screwed up and had it made into a 14" drop rather than the 10" drop I ordered so make sure it's the right drop floor being installed. Really stupid, imo, with the difference in floor drop designation. The 10 inch is the Braun fold out while the 14" drop is called a fold out XT.

I got the fold out ramp. Kind of wish I got the in floor because the fold out seems longer than my old VMI in floor.
    Thanks. I got the foldout XT. Need the extra head room. The dealer picked my van up on 1/27. They said Braun would get it from their dealership within the next two weeks. Not sure when Braun picked it up but it's now on their holding lot in Indiana with a scheduled start date of 2/18 for the conversion. I'm a little bummed that three full weeks have gone by without them even starting the conversion. Hence why I'm hoping the actual conversion process will only take a couple weeks and hopefully they get it shipped back quickly.