Thread: Why no one else trying Spanish therapy?????

Why no one else trying Spanish therapy?????

If Spanish therapy is proving effective in chronic lumbar injury patients to regain bladder bowel sexual function then why not being tried in other countries where laws are not as tough as in Spain????

When I first read your title I thought you meant to learn Spanish as therapy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    If Spanish therapy is proving effective in chronic lumbar injury patients to regain bladder bowel sexual function then why not being tried in other countries where laws are not as tough as in Spain????
    I doubt anyone wants to pay for additional expensive trials if it's already being tested in Spain. A bit of sphincter recovery and some other improvements on a few people didn't exactly set the field on fire. We will have to see how a larger group of people respond to the therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    So far, the data gathered is from a Phase 2 study with 11 people in it (published a year ago last June).
    https://www.celltherapyjournal.org/a...471-7/fulltext

I doubt replication is discussed until they get a larger patient group completed and data collected to see what can be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    I doubt anyone wants to pay for additional expensive trials if it's already being tested in Spain. A bit of sphincter recovery and some other improvements on a few people didn't exactly set the field on fire. We will have to see how a larger group of people respond to the therapy.
    To any sane person, those results seem borderline insignificant. But as person who's waited nearly 35 years for something - for ANYTHING - they are beautiful to see.

Quote Originally Posted by quadfather View Post
    To any sane person, those results seem borderline insignificant. But as person who's waited nearly 35 years for something - for ANYTHING - they are beautiful to see.
    This
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Grammy Wise Young is impressed by the work of Leif Havton. He said me in email. Don’t know what hurdles for Leif to start trials on humans????

If things go this way i dout any therapy is still years away ��������