Thread: Hamstring exercises without moving my back?

Hamstring exercises without moving my back?

Hello,

I'm trying to do some daily exercises to help recovery from a recent car crash but I really struggle in stretching my hamstrings without my lower back hurting. Is there anyway I can stretch my hamstrings whilst keeping my back straight?

thanks

Do you stand or have a standing frame? I put wood blocks under the front of my feet so my toes are pointing up a little. Two birds one stone

Quote Originally Posted by juniorsenior View Post
    Do you stand or have a standing frame? I put wood blocks under the front of my feet so my toes are pointing up a little. Two birds one stone
    If you check his profile I think you will see that the OP does not have a SCI.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.