Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the head honcho of Permobil?

Who is the head honcho of Permobil?

Does anybody know who the CEO of Permobil is?

Blog Entries
    No, but Google did, the top return:

http://www.permobil.com/en/Corporate...p-Management-/
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    No, but Google did, the top return:

http://www.permobil.com/en/Corporate...p-Management-/
    A lot of newbies in that group.
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Blog Entries
    More than a few of them appear to have come from recent acquisitions or other related medical businesses. Permobil went through a relatively recent expansion and acquisition phase IIRC. None of them seem particularly new to the industry or their group's function. Glad to see Tom Borcherding on that list. He's been a meaningful contributor around here for years, starting back when he ran The Roho Group. Nice guy, very customer focused, and helpful to many CareCure members over the years.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Thank you chaps, much appreciated. Just a shame it doesn't include an email address. I suppose I could just put his name before Permobil@.com or Permobil@com se and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Thank you chaps, much appreciated. Just a shame it doesn't include an email address. I suppose I could just put his name before Permobil@.com or Permobil@com se and see what happens
    Maybe call Permobil and ask?

Yeah, maybe worth a try. Not sure if they would divulge information like that.
    I was watching a program a few years ago and someone said if you ever want to get in touch with the CEO of a company but don't know the email address then just try different email addresses that include CEO and the name of the person. If you think about it, he must have his own email address. Whether he uses the brand's name in his own email address is anyone's guess.

Glad to see Tom Borcherding on that list. He's been a meaningful contributor around here for years, starting back when he ran The Roho Group. Nice guy, very customer focused, and helpful to many CareCure members over the years.
    Permobil bought out Roho. Tom still is over the Roho division of Permobil, as far as I know.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Does anybody know who the CEO of Permobil is?
    If you ever find them tell them you know another person with a very comfortable coat rack called an F3!
    It's like MCAS without the tragic deaths. Am happy to provide details if you ever get a reply.

Glad to see Tom Borcherding on that list. He's been a meaningful contributor around here for years, starting back when he ran The Roho Group. Nice guy, very customer focused, and helpful to many CareCure members over the years.
    Worst chair I've owned. Nothing good to say about a product that is unreliable and next to impossible to maintain. And a manufacturer who will not sell you a part...after they gouged insurance for $32,000. That's the final straw. I just need to remember the Purpose of a business is...to make a profit!
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
    T5/6 complete

So far my F3 has worked well (except for programming which I had to do myself). Only 6 months, 57 miles, so I'm still in the shake down phase.
    I've read many complaints on many websites. I read of Gen 1 and Gen 2 F3's. Not sure what the difference is, if any, or if there actually is a Gen 2.
    Most of the negatives were in the first few years after the F3 first came out (Gen 1 ?)
    We can only hope that the personnel changes at the top of Permobil will be to our advantage.
    They are a "corporation" so -----------.
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)