Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is the head honcho of Permobil?

I received an email this morning from Tom Borcherding formerly of ROHO with a message he asked that I pass along in response to Ironside's inquiry:

Tom Borcherding here. I wanted to reply to Ironside regarding his post "Head Honcho" but I've not been successful in getting the Forum administrator to reset my Forum account. I thought maybe you could post this response to the thread he started.

All Permobil email addresses are firstname.lastname@permobil.com. I think the best contact for Ironside would be the EVP of Permobil Europe who is Markus Mauer. The UK organization of Permobil reports through him, and I found him to be a credible and high-character leader. In his position, he has direct responsibility for all Permobil business in Europe.

Additionally, Tom added: "I wanted to let you know that this past Friday was my final day with Permobil. It was a great run of 27 years combined with ROHO and Permobil, and now I'll be taking some time off before deciding the next step in my career."

Blog Entries
    Aww, I wish him well. He was a good representative for his company. I looked at his account and didn't see anything amiss. Oh well. Guess he'll be moving on anyway. Sucks for us but I certainly wish him well in the future.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Aww, I wish him well. He was a good representative for his company. I looked at his account and didn't see anything amiss. Oh well. Guess he'll be moving on anyway. Sucks for us but I certainly wish him well in the future.
    Tom has been a true carecure treasure.

I assumed he was reluctant to use he account here because it might have referenced his association with his now ex employer.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I'm still here - just lost access for a period of time waiting for a password reset. I plan to continue as a CC forum participant as I enjoy being part of this community and have formed a number of friendships as a result of forum interactions.