Thread: blue emu

blue emu

I saw this and review say really good for pain has anyone tried it and ?.

Well, if King Richard uses it wouldn't you?
    Be careful! The wrong response could get you banned from the Georgia Rednecks!
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Washington DC area--------------------T3 complete
    My husband swears by it for his diabetic neuropathy.

Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    Well, if King Richard uses it wouldn't you?
    Be careful! The wrong response could get you banned from the Georgia Rednecks!
    who the heck is king Richard ? speaking of Georgia did you see what virginia is up to

I saw where tthat stuff was really good so I am desperate to try something on right arm and sholder

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    who the heck is king Richard ? speaking of Georgia did you see what virginia is up to
    I saw where tthat stuff was really good so I am desperate to try something on right arm and sholder
    Richard Petty, the most popular NASCAR driver ever!
    And, You are most definitely now excluded from the GR (Georgia Rednecks)

Virginia? I understand they're passing some sensible gun legislation. Remarkable, actually!
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

I'm ordering Blue Emu now. Neuro pain is affecting my attitude. I have a fews days below level 3 constant pain, need more.

I should have got the King reference, it swished over my head. I'm from the school of (what Jr calls) "back in the day" racing. My folks were original Alabama Gang. Imagine 3, 6, or 8 motorhomes convoy racing across the country. The 460 Ford usually came in 2nd to my old mans wide wedge Mopar (the aero of this monster helped). The big block Chevys and diesels had submitted 1/2 way into this Cannonball like run.
    I could go on about this but just realized how far off topic I've gotten.
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    Richard Petty, the most popular NASCAR driver ever!
    And, You are most definitely now excluded from the GR (Georgia Rednecks)

Virginia? I understand they're passing some sensible gun legislation. Remarkable, actually!
    they have laws crook and and law breaker don/t care they do it anyway we got the laws just need to get rid of aclu and get tough on crime I love sherrif joe in az

lol only sports I do or did is horse racing and rodeo never been to a baseball or football game or basket ball now bowling heck yeah\

no virginia is trying to pass a law even marial arts are illegeal https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/leg...e?201+sum+SB64

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
    I'm ordering Blue Emu now. Neuro pain is affecting my attitude. I have a fews days below level 3 constant pain, need more.

I should have got the King reference, it swished over my head. I'm from the school of (what Jr calls) "back in the day" racing. My folks were original Alabama Gang. Imagine 3, 6, or 8 motorhomes convoy racing across the country. The 460 Ford usually came in 2nd to my old mans wide wedge Mopar (the aero of this monster helped). The big block Chevys and diesels had submitted 1/2 way into this Cannonball like run.
    lol I am glad not only 1 I get mine wed hope it will help with right arm and sholder

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post

have you got it I just got mine used this am just put some more on arm is it helping I can feel ome heat