Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSPG Reduction Peptide + Transcutaneous Spinal Stimulation

Jim, I'm sorry but I think you are not doing well.
    Erasing messages and banning people who are suffering from spinal cord injury (like you) is a shame and it does not help.
    Lately I have been contacted by several people who are offering me to be member of private lists where I will be able to find a way to organize freely my own therapy from the advices of the other members.
    You are scared of being legally liable, but do you think it's correct to abandon members of Carecure in such hazardous discussions ?..
    Some members of our community are 40 or 50 years post, they are old and hopeless, they need something NOW, they don't want to die without trying something, they deserve respect..
    I'm sorry to see that Carecure is about to loose the battle for the Cure because you are not able to respond to the reality of today. You are erasing and banning so now the Carecure does not provide the best and up-to-date informations anymore, you should be able to adapt rules of your forum to fit for what's happening today.
    Instead you don't even have a "sticky" on your forum warning members about self medicating...
    Self medicating is today's reality, whether you like it or not this is a step toward the cure and I'm sorry Carecure is missing it..

Quote Originally Posted by George78 View Post
    Jim, I'm sorry but I think you are not doing well.
    Erasing messages and banning people who are suffering from spinal cord injury (like you) is a shame and it does not help.
    Lately I have been contacted by several people who are offering me to be member of private lists where I will be able to find a way to organize freely my own therapy from the advices of the other members.
    You are scared of being legally liable, but do you think it's correct to abandon members of Carecure in such hazardous discussions ?..
    Some members of our community are 40 or 50 years post, they are old and hopeless, they need something NOW, they don't want to die without trying something, they deserve respect..
    I'm sorry to see that Carecure is about to loose the battle for the Cure because you are not able to respond to the reality of today. You are erasing and banning so now the Carecure does not provide the best and up-to-date informations anymore, you should be able to adapt rules of your forum to fit for what's happening today.
    Instead you don't even have a "sticky" on your forum warning members about self medicating...
    Self medicating is today's reality, whether you like it or not this is a step toward the cure and I'm sorry Carecure is missing it..
    Dr. Young's website. Dr. Young's rules. Jim is obligated to enforce those rules that Dr. Young has set up for these forums since it started in 2001. You are certainly free to go elsewhere to discuss these risky procedures.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.