Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSPG Reduction Peptide + Transcutaneous Spinal Stimulation

CSPG Reduction Peptide + Transcutaneous Spinal Stimulation

Hey guys,
    I'm a new member here, but I'm currently in an experiment using CRP, I also have a Neostim-5 TSCS at my disposal.
    Last edited by Jim; 01-26-2020 at 12:36 AM. Reason: removed self-medicating info.

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    I take it he is talking about self medicating. a tip: keep it to yourself or PM's or they'll have to boot you from the forum ...just a heads up
    I really don't like how things are going on our forum, it has been 20 years since I'm reading news waiting to find a solution to get better, before that I was member of Wise Young's mailing list, and I have to say that hiding things does not help our community.
    Self medicating is something you decide to do or not, this is your life, this is your body and those who choose to go for it deserve help too..

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter View Post
    I can't reveal much around the peptide yet due to an NDA.
    NOT.

Hey guys,
    I'm a new member here, but I'm currently in an experiment using CRP, I also have a Neostim-5 TSCS at my disposal.
    Greymatter, you are not allowed to post about self-medicating on this site, do it again and you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by George78 View Post
    I really don't like how things are going on our forum, it has been 20 years since I'm reading news waiting to find a solution to get better, before that I was member of Wise Young's mailing list, and I have to say that hiding things does not help our community.
    Self medicating is something you decide to do or not, this is your life, this is your body and those who choose to go for it deserve help too..
    George, we have never allowed this on the website. It's really simple: say someone tried what this guy is suggesting and had an adverse reaction, or even died. Because I allowed it to be posted, I could be held legally liable. I work for Wise, and Rutgers, they could also be legally liable.

Take it somewhere else.
    Last edited by Jim; 01-26-2020 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    George, we have never allowed this on the website. It's really simple: say someone tried what this guy is suggesting and had an adverse reaction, or even died. Because I allowed it to be posted, I could be held legally liable. I work for Wise, and Rutgers, they could also be legally liable.
    I just tried looking for the privacy policy, terms and conditions of use, or acceptible use policy for care cure. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Greymatter, you are not allowed to post about self-medicating on this site, do it again and you will be banned.

Take it somewhere else.
    I could argue all day, but your forum, your rules.

For anyone that was interested in hearing about my progress, I don't know what to tell you apart from; you won't be seeing it here sorry.

Would be great to get a summary; what makes CRP different from ISP?
    I cannot find much online

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    I just tried looking for the privacy policy, terms and conditions of use, or acceptible use policy for care cure. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?
    We have really only had 3 rules up to now. http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...on-of-CareCure

Working on the wording for additional ones.

I could argue all day, but your forum, your rules.
    Not my website, Dr. Young's.

You didn't hear it through the grapevine that we don't allow content regarding self-medicating?

We have really only had 3 rules up to now. http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...on-of-CareCure
    Working on the wording for additional ones.
    Thanks Jim, don't want to come across as a dick, but having them is the protection you need for yourself. Without them, and saying you are moderating it leaves you wide open in case you miss something.

I'm a bit lost, are you happy for me to share my progress with the peptide provided that I don't discuss the administration of it?
    No discussion of what you are doing is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    Thanks Jim, don't want to come across as a dick, but having them is the protection you need for yourself. Without them, and saying you are moderating it leaves you wide open in case you miss something.
    Nothing dickish about offering advice.