Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urologic supplier?

Urologic supplier?

What catheter supplier do you guys use? Like the people who ship catheters and whatnot to your door.

i was very briefly using comfort medical, but they just sent my November supplies on January 2nd and are impossible to communicate with if you don?t answer the phone when they call (I can?t because I?m at work), so I have to switch it up. Which ones are the good ones out there?

I use Duke medical supply for catheters paid for by Medicare. I have never had a problem with them, English speakers, always answer the phone, prompt delivery, though they seriously mark up the prices built to Medicare, though I'm sure all Medicare catheter billers do likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by crags View Post
    I use Duke medical supply for catheters paid for by Medicare. I have never had a problem with them, English speakers, always answer the phone, prompt delivery, though they seriously mark up the prices built to Medicare, though I'm sure all Medicare catheter billers do likewise.
    I called these folks, but they only take Medicare, which I don't have.

Washington DC area--------------------T3 complete
    I use Edgepark - I have never had an issue with them - but I believe I have seen others have had issues.

Good luck !

For non Medicare stuff, I use indemedical.com , run by a chair user, and has some good prices. Deliveries are very prompt, I get like 2 day delivery.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

I live in NY and I just recently started using Edgepark. Unlike all my previous suppliers, they won't give me a box of disposable gloves. Gotta figure out what that's about. Before them, I used Nucare Pharmacy, which is somehow affiliated with another company called Integra. Ended up switching cuz they had trouble processing my orders through my insurance.

When I lived in NJ, I used Medline. No issues there.

I know some people who use and are happy with these companies:

https://www.180medical.com/

https://www.sportaid.com/urological/

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I use Indemedical. Very happy with their service and prices for catheters and ostomy supplies.

Fusion Medical in Essexville Mi is great. They call me each month like clockwork, send supplies next day. Big box of candy each Christmas. Company is owned by quad who is a very active quad rugby player. He sponsors regular tennis exhibitions where newbies can learn to play. He also has a supply of handcycles and organizes regular bike rides in season so people can try out the sport.

You can also find the answer you are looking for with great information
    and tips from our members for most, if not all online dealers above in
    the Sticky forum Good online dealer here