Thread: new smartdrive and watch review

new smartdrive and watch review

just got the system thursday i never had the old watch or sd b4 so that being said the battery on the watch last all day it still had like 60 percent the next day but im not a real tech guy so i dont use a lot of the features
    my dme guy put a app on my phone to the watch i dont thinki need it i may uninstall it i tried adding the smartdrive app but need make an account does anyone have the app does it do anything for you and do i really need the watch app on my phone i mean i do get notifications of calls and text on it but to small for my old eyes

on a side note i was able to attach the sd from sitting in my chair but think ill be transfering out of chair as the last time i was taking it off i fell backwards out of the chair
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

spoke to soon watch said it needed updatedand wont update or operate the sd if your not real techy i wouldnt get this it sucks
    rant over

seems updating the watch or downloading things is what eats up the battery i guess its good other than that mines called ticwatch e2