Thread: Testosterone vs. Clomiphene

Testosterone vs. Clomiphene

My urologist upped my dose of testosterone by a factor of 4 and I like the results but worried about side effects. I read somewhere on a thread about Clomiphene and did a little research. I spoke to my NP today and I asked her about it and she seemed interested. She said that she would discuss it with an endocrinologist friend of hers to ask her/his opinion.

I was wondering how many people here might be taking it and what any of the Sci Nurses had to say about it.

I take Clomiphene 12.5mg 2-3 times a week. My doctor said that pill version is the safest. We started at 50mg every other day and when he saw that it was also increasing estrogen then he cut it back. He wants me to have testosterone around 500.

Note: When I was taking 50mg every other day, it felt great. I had a lot of energy and slept well.

I have been on Testosterone Cypinate for over 10 years. Started with patches then went with weekly injections. My bloodwork is great and I feel great with levels at 850. I am 57 13 years post, t-10 complete. I highly recommend the T if you are clinically low. It changed my life for the better, increased my immune system, strength, muscle, decreased nerve pain tremendously, increased stamina and energy levels. no side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMonte View Post
    I have been on Testosterone Cypinate for over 10 years. Started with patches then went with weekly injections. My bloodwork is great and I feel great with levels at 850. I am 57 13 years post, t-10 complete. I highly recommend the T if you are clinically low. It changed my life for the better, increased my immune system, strength, muscle, decreased nerve pain tremendously, increased stamina and energy levels. no side effects.
    I've been doing Testosterone injections since 2012 and I like how I feel but was worried about long term side effects. We'll see what the endocrinologist says.