Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any paras tried pushing a shopping cart?

Blog Entries
    I bet a SmartDrive would make easy work of it. Left hand on cart, right hand tapping to start and stop the drive.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    I agree about meats and produce but I've yet to be dissatisfied with the folks at Kroger. Re: deals I believe I've gotten way better deals using online coupons than in store. They know most people like to hand pick stuff so many places go a bit extra on the online deals, actually. E.g. I just got a coupon code last week for a 30% discount on my whole order from Kroger! There are regular online coupons that are typically better than the in store stuff in my experience.
    That's great. I don't bother with coupons. But for 30% off, I should start.

You still have to go into the store to use the coupon, right? Or will it work with home delivery?

Blog Entries
    No! That is specially an online coupon code!! ONLY works online. Get lots of them every week for crap. I think that was a big Thanksgiving one. Punch in the code online when checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    That's great. I don't bother with coupons. But for 30% off, I should start.

You still have to go into the store to use the coupon, right? Or will it work with home delivery?
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

I prefer the shopping carts. Pushing them has never been a problem. Hand positioning is the key plus, good rolling wheels.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

SW Colorado---chair user from nerve disorder
    I have done it before and was also surprised how easy it was. For me the trick was to save getting any heavy stuff for last.
    chair user since 2009 from a neurological disorder