Thread: Neuroplast

both studies you have posted today have been for acute injuries
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    both studies you have posted today have been for acute injuries
    Lunasicc I believe it's for both acutes and chronicals, this is the extension of Dr. Vaquero's therapy which allowed a lot of patients to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by George78 View Post
    Lunasicc I believe it's for both acutes and chronicals, this is the extension of Dr. Vaquero's therapy which allowed a lot of patients to get better.
    When Vaqueros therapy is available to patients from all over the world George????

Jawaid thousands of spanish scies are on waiting list to be involved in Vaquero's therapy and it's for now only available in Madrid for a limited number of people.
    Spanish is divided in around 15 self-governing communities and I guess they plan to provide one therapy center in most of each communities.
    It is non commercial process and it is ruled by spanish social security, you have to be part of it to be involved.
    The advantage is that it is available for the price of around 22.000 euros, the inconvenient is that there is no money available to open additional therapy centers.
    Please check the links provided by fti, Neuroplast is a Dutch company who's likely to spread Vaquero's therapy in Europe under the name of Neuro-Cells, this for both acute and chronical scies.

Hi Georges and Jawad I never said that Neuroplast disseminate the therapy of Jesus Vaquero maybe you have more information on this Georges?
    JustaDollarPlease.org